Instructions for the students
- Students are to carry their identity card while inside the college and hospital.
- Students are advised to attend classes in clean and well dressed clothes with white aprons.
- Fashionable dress, cosmetics, untidy hair, slippers are discouraged in the college & hospital campus.
- Rings and bangles are impediment in the practical classes.
- Smoking is forbidden in the college and hospital campus.
- Environment should be kept clean. Students are advised to throw litters into the waste bins.
- Pasting of posters and writing on the walls of the college and hospital premises are prohibited. Those are considered as act of indiscipline and offenders involved are liable to punishment.
- Closing of college, hospital and department gates or doors and creating obstacles in the normal functioning are act of gross indiscipline and students involved in such acts are liable to be expelled from the college.
- All types of demonstrations, processions, shouting in the college and hospital premises are prohibited and students involved in these type of activities are liable to be expelled from the college.
- Students must not misbehave with the staffs or employees of the college & hospital. Misbehavior is an act of indiscipline and liable for punishment.
- The Students are expected to maintain the highest standard in their academic and private lives. Loss of moral and spiritual values or addiction to alcohol and narcotic drugs are punishable.
- At the time of admission into the college, students and parents/guardians will have to sign a bond that students will abide by the rules and regulations of the college.
- Every student shall have all the prescribed text books, dissecting instruments and medical equipments. The college will not supply these to the students.
- Incase of illness or other unavoidable reasons of non attendance a written statement from the parent/guardian should be presented to the concerned guide teacher & Head of the department, who-in turn will submit it to the Principal for approval. In all cases leave taken will be at the student’s own risk so far as percentage of attendance is concerned and even medical certificate will not condone any deficiency in attendance.
- Cost of loss/damage to college/hospital property is liable to be realized from the student who is found responsible for the same activity.
- Political activities are not permitted in the college.
Students must observe strict discipline in the college. On disciplinary grounds the following penalties may be imposed on a student, depending on the nature of offence.
- Expulsion from hostel temporary or permanently
- Defer from appearing examinations
- Expulsion from the college, temporary or permanently
- Any other punishment suggested by Academic/Disciplinary council
Penalty/penalties imposed on a student will be recorded in his/her Transcript/Testimonial.
A student’s name may be removed from college register under the following circumstances:
- Remaining absent from classes for more than 3 months without any information.
- Disciplinary ground on the advice of the Academic Council.
- Non-payment of college dues within 3 months of due date of payment.